Malta, 2 November 2016
Q3 Report 2016 (unaudited)
- Revenue amounted to €14.8 (12.8) million for the third quarter of 2016, an increase of 15%, and €41.7 (33.5) million for the period January to September 2016
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the third quarter of 2016 was €3.1 (2.5) million, with a margin of 21% (19%), and €7.0 (4.1) million for the period January to September 2016, with a margin of 17% (12%)
- Profit after tax amounted to €2.7 (2.1) million for the third quarter of 2016, and €6.3 (3.3) million for the period January to September 2016
- Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2016 were €0.092 (0.071), and €0.211 (0.109) for the period January to September 2016
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to €1.6 (2.2) million for the third quarter of 2016, and €3.1 (3.4) million for the period January to September 2016
- Solid operator turnover growth of 37% year-on-year
- Outstanding results from Euro 2016 tournament
- Partnership with NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions to jointly provide sports betting powered by Kambi
- The contract with Spanish operator Luckia is coming to an end and will not be renewed
"I am really pleased to deliver an excellent set of results for Q3. Our unparalleled service drove a 37% growth in operator turnover, which led to strong results for Kambi of 25% growth in operating profit.
I am highly encouraged by the partnership we have signed with the prestigious gaming company NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions, where we are joining forces to create a state-of-the-art omni-channel solution for government regulated lotteries, which is a key target segment for Kambi. This partnership strengthens our outreach to potential clients in the lottery sector.
Part of our growth strategy is to build on our retail offering. We have seen tangible results as our retail service is being rolled out in several regions and is gaining momentum." says Kristian Nylén, CEO of Kambi.
You are invited to participate in a report presentation at 10:45 CET with the CEO Kristian Nylén and CFO David Kenyon. The presentation will be held in English via a telephone conference and can also be accessed via an audiocast using the link below. Questions can be asked on the telephone conference or sent via the audiocast link.
SE: +46 8 5664 26 64 UK: +44 20 3008 9811 ES: +34 9 1414 07 82 US: +1 8 558 315 944
Link to the audiocast: https://wonderland.videosync.fi/2016-11-02-kambi-group-q3-report
Kambi Group plc is a B2B supplier of managed sports betting services on a proprietary software platform, providing premium turnkey sports betting services to gaming operators. Kambi's product encompasses a broad offering from front end through to odds compiling and risk management. The company's current coverage includes more than 165,000 live betting events and 300,000 pre-match events per year covering 65 different sports from all over the world. Kambi utilises a best of breed security approach, with guiding principles from ISO 27001. Kambi is eCOGRA certified. Kambi Group plc is listed on First North at Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol "KAMBI". Kambi's Certified Advisor is Redeye AB.
Kambi utilises a best of breed security approach, with guiding principles from ISO 27001. Kambi is eCOGRA certified. Kambi Group plc is listed on First North at Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol "KAMBI". The Company's Certified Advisor is Redeye AB.
Disclaimer: The information in this report/press release is such that Kambi Group plc is required to disclose under the Swedish Securities Market Act.